What is Princeton SWE?
Princeton Society of Women Engineers is dedicated to promoting a sense of community among female B.S.E. students, professors, and alumnae of Princeton, and introducing younger girls to the various opportunities offered by studying engineering.
We hope to achieve our goals through various initiatives, including
- Alumni Outreach
- Industry Outreach
- Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts
- High School Engineering Colloquium
- Study Breaks and Social Events
- Welcome Back! Upcoming Events + Officer Openings (Fall 2021)Hello SWE fam, It was wonderful meeting you at the Involvement Fair today! Now that we’re back in person, we have lots of fun club activities scheduled for these upcoming weeks. Coming up this weekend is our Welcome Event (Saturday 09/11 @2pm), where you can meet the Board + other SWE members, learn about our […]
- Fall 2020 HSEC Egg Drop WinnersThank you to all of our excellent High School Engineering Colloquium scholars who submitted their results for the egg drop challenge and congratulations to our two winners: Yaquelyn Rivera who had the highest successful drop at 20 feet using a box-like design with straws to absorb the shock of the impact. Elizabeth Mundkowsky who had […]
- SWE Listserv Signup FormHello SWE fam, If you aren’t on our listserv but would like to receive our emails, please fill out this brief form: https://forms.gle/ssG5LDfgUPqu43LGA (last updated Sep. 2021). We send out emails with updates about SWE events, information about internship/job opportunities, SWE merch sales, and more!
- Back-to-School Update (Fall 2020)Hello SWE fam, We hope you are doing well and are enjoying your summers! Although we won’t be in person for the start of the semester next week, we have lots of virtual club activities planned and are excited to share them with you in the upcoming weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for more information […]
- Meet the New Board + Course Selection Frutta Bowl Study Break (2/9/2020)Welcome back to campus, SWE fam! Our very first event of spring semester will be a Frutta Bowls study break, held on Sunday 2/9, from 2:30 – 3:30 PM in Frist 302. We have a lot of new ideas for this year, and we hope you all will get involved! We encourage you to stay […]